The events calendar at arjeploglapland.com is a place where locals and visitors find information on upcoming events in the area. Submitting your event to the calendar is free of charge.
Events need to fulfil these criteria:
- The person submitting an event to the calendar must be the organizer or contact for the event. This is in order to ensure that the organizer approves that the event is published in the calendar, and that they are aware that any changed must be communicated to Arjeplog Lapland.
- The event must take place within the area of Arjeplog municipality. For online events, the organizer must be based in Arjeplog.
- The event must be open to the public, whether free of charge or at a cost.
- The event must have a fixed date and time.
- The images and texts that the organizer provides must comply with copyright laws and must not feature a person without their consent. The organizer is responsible for following rules and regulations.
- Images need to be of high quality and be relevant to the event. Images featuring a logo will only be accepted in exceptional cases.
The following will not be published:
- Events that might be considered offensive or hateful.
- Advertisement-like events.
- Political events.
The organizer is responsible for making sure that the information is correct and up to date. The organizer must inform Arjeplog Lapland on any changes to the event so that the calendar may be updated.
Arjeplog Lapland reserves the right to make adjustments to submitted texts, change event categories and/or replace or remove images. Arjeplog Lapland might translate submitted texts to other languages.